We do not accept formal wear, workout gear, or pajamas.
- Stylish professional or casual clothing from size 0-5X including jeans, dresses, skirts, slacks, vests, blouses, jackets, and shirts
*Plus size clothing from size 14 and up is always needed
- Accessories like jewelry, handbags, scarves, and belts
- Women’s shoes in any size including boots, sandals, heels, flats, loafers, and tennis shoes
- Undergarments (underwear, bras, and slips)
- Socks and stockings
- Spanx and shapewear
- Makeup – especially mascara
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Hair supplies such as hairspray, mousse, curl controller, bobby pins, hair ties, and more
- Hair styling appliances like blow dryers, curlers, straighteners, combs, brushes, and more
Serve with us
There are many ways to contribute to Divine Threads and help us continue to service disenfranchised and abused women throughout the Portland Metro area. The primary means to help our non-profit organization is to send a one-time, monthly, or annual donation. This can be done by check, through Paypal, or with a gift card.
Check Contributions: Simply make your check payable to Divine Threads and mail it to P.O. Box 3524 Tualatin, OR 97062.
Gift card Donations: You can mail a store gift card or Visa/Mastercard gift card to P.O. Box 3524 Tualatin, OR 97062. Gift cards to all women’s clothing stores or superstores like Walmart, Target, or Fred Meyer are appreciated.
Paypal Contributions: Just click on the link below to donate through Paypal.
Divine Threads is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, which means we are a charitable organization. We acknowledge every financial or clothing contribution with a receipt for your tax records.